Sunday, August 21, 2005


Terra War had their product launch today. The line to get these was long and I figure these are going to be widely available relatively soon, but I waited anyway just in case something happened and they don't. I only picked up two of the set as I misunderstood the asking price (about $15). I really like the maid-she comes with a vaccuum cleaner and a suitcase (in case you mistreat her). The company selling these seems to be called BISS. I've never heard of them. Anyone here?
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That maid robot is cute, I want one!! >_<

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I definitely got to get these. The maid looks almost more magnepowers scale. Either that or she's a kid like the Microsisters and my Micro Reset-chan I got from B-toru. Could you take a close up pic later of them both with their chrome heads?

6:17 PM  
Blogger mike Harvey said...

sure, I'll do that. It'll take a week or so to get posted, though.

mot

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home