Sunday, September 26, 2004


I call this guy the Acro Circut Ranger. His head is a Beta Midget head with the front part filed down to make room for the 'tiara', which I found in a really cheap Gundam kit.

The arrows are from the Samurai Stifka kit and the bow was scratch built using some styrene held over a flame and then shaped, after which some putty was rolled really thinly and applied like what looks like wire wrappings. I was pretty happy that I didn't have to spend another $10 or $12 just for a couple of spare parts.

He also has a Soul of Chogokin gun in his leg hole, but I don't think I have a picture of it here.

Now that he is finally finished (it actually took about 6 months from the conception of the idea! Well, at least now I know...), I can present my Acroyear Anti Hero Battle Group, which had a better name, but I can't remember it now!:)

Anyway, enjoy the pictures!
moPosted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home