Sunday, September 12, 2004


The head is kitbashed from a G.I. Joe Cobra Viper (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong). I scratched out some styrene sheets to make mandables and molded the back antennae piece into place with epoxy. The antennae come from some leftover Soul of Chogokin, I think.

I painted the mandables, the face mask and the back of the antennae flat black/chrome silver drybrush for the 'steel' look. I found that the putty that wasn't perfectly removed looked good painted this way, as it looks like welding points.

I painted the cap 'tie-fighter style' and the eyes flat black with a couple of drops of clear fingernail polish. If you look closely, you can see a mistake I made where I had to cover with a little flat-black over the polish. Oh well, I can't work on this one project forver! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home